Welcome to my Blog

AT THE BOTTOM EACH BLOG CLICK ON THE WORD OLDER POST FOR MORE OF MY BLOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I decided to start another Blog, I try to update and have new things everyday, you might see things that is on my other blog but not often, So i want you to enjoy...My other blog is http://jlewisblessing.blogspot.com/ check it out also



What is on your Mind?

This blog have different things on here, from what is on my mind to quilting items, to sewing. But, what ever it is, Sew-n on my mind.



ENJOY SEWING

very important for all of us quilters to remember and take this very seriously to heart. "Prepare yourself mentally for sewing. Think about what you are going to do. Never approach sewing with a sigh or lackadaisically. Good results are difficult when indifference predominates. Never try to sew with a sink full of dirty dishes or beds unmade. When there are urgent housekeeping chores, do them first so your mind is free to enjoy your sewing. When you sew, make yourself as attractive as possible. Put on a clean dress. Keep a little bag full of French chalk near your sewing machine to dust your fingers at intervals. Have your hair in order, powder and lipstick put on. If you are constantly fearful that a visitor will drop in or your husband will come home and you will not look neatly put together, you will not enjoy sewing as you should."


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Embroidered Quilt


This is Picture of some blocks of the Embroidered quilt i am also doing i will post the whole quilt when i finish the binding

2 comments:

  1. Oh is that machine embroidery or hand? Either way, the blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is All hand,I do a lot of hand even thou my hands cramp up with the carpal tunnel but i try to keep going

    ReplyDelete